[theano-users] TypeError: AdvancedBooleanSubtensor.grad illegally returned an integer-valued variable. (Input index 0, dtype int64)
ru peng
2018-07-26 05:43:59 UTC
I did encounter the problem in Theano, the main problem is the Scan()
operator in Theano, which led to AdvancedBooleanSubtensor.grad illegally
returned an integer-valued variable.I would be grateful if I have any help.

This is the code I extracted.(If disconnected_inputs is set to default
"raise",will raise theano.gradient.DisconnectedInputError). My version of
Theano is: 1.0.1.
--
---
ru peng
2018-07-26 05:45:28 UTC
圚 2018幎7月26日星期四 UTC+8䞋午1:43:59ru peng写道
Post by ru peng
I did encounter the problem in Theano, the main problem is the Scan()
operator in Theano, which led to AdvancedBooleanSubtensor.grad illegally
returned an integer-valued variable.I would be grateful if I have any help.
This is the code I extracted.(If disconnected_inputs is set to default
"raise",will raise theano.gradient.DisconnectedInputError). My version of
Theano is: 1.0.1.
The reason for the above problem, I think it is in the _step_slice() of
the scan() iteration. If you need more streamlined code, please let me know
directly. - by author
--
---
ru peng